- Recipient of the award for excellence in the teaching evaluation survey (2021).
- Ranked 9th out of 111 teaching staff in my university’s CS department (2020).
- Introduction to Cryptocurrencies (2020), co-creator and TA.
A graduate course which covers the theory and practice of cryptocurrencies.
- System Introduction (2018-), creator and lecturer.
An undergraduate first year MOOC, taken by around 850 students a year, covering basic to advanced usage of the command-line shell.
- From NAND to Tetris (2017-), lecturer.
An undergraduate second year computer science course (averaging around 560 students and 9 TAs per semester), covering the construction of a fully-functioning computer.