School of CS & Eng.,
Givat Ram campus,
My research focuses on the economics of computational systems and protocols, such as cryptocurrencies. I am part of Prof. Aviv Zohar’s lab, and my research is supported by the Ministry of Science & Technology, Israel.
If you would like to collaborate or discuss on any of my ongoing projects, feel free to get in touch. This includes bright undergrads who are looking for a tutorial work mentor (עבודה מודרכת, קורסים מספר 67524/67537/67538).
|Oct 5, 2022||A recording of my talk on “Blockchain Stretching & Squeezing: Manipulating Time for Your Best Interest” @ The 23rd ACM Conference on Economics and Computation was uploaded here!|
|Sep 8, 2022||Uncle Maker & Correct ASIC Pricing will both be presented @ CESC22! Stay tuned for more info.|
- An economic model for DeFi platforms
- Attacks on Proof-of-Work and Proof-of-Stake consensus mechanisms
- Uncle Maker: (Time)Stamping Out The Competition in Ethereum2022
- Blockchain Stretching & Squeezing: Manipulating Time for Your Best InterestIn Proceedings of the 23rd ACM Conference on Economics and Computation (EC ’22), 2022
- Correct Cryptocurrency ASIC Pricing: Are Miners Overpaying?2020